威望 55 点
金钱 230 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-10-8
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-21 18:42  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
A7v7Ah2esW

Timely rain fell two woman man help rescue: "You gave me a second life!"
Xinhua Chongqing, October 10 (Reporter HAN Zhen) "You gave me a second life, if not the two of you to raise me, and I certainly have no saved!" October 9, Daping Hospital in Chongqing the inpatient department, 84-year-old Lu Chao Sen elderly woman's hand tightly holding the two, kept saying thanks.
After a week of hospital treatment, Lu Chao Sen elderly hypertensive drop down and out of danger. In front of two savior,[/url], and he spoke loud and clear voice, but many healed scars forehead,doudoune moncler solde, eyes and face, people still fall was not hard to imagine the horrors.
October 2 at 5 pm, Chongqing rain rolling. Lu Chao Sen-old man from a teahouse near park Jiulongpo huangjuezhen out Chengzheyusan ready to go home. Just left tens of meters away, suddenly dizzy petrified, pitched down in cement on the road, suddenly face covered in blood. At this time, 37-year-old and 27-year-old Ho Ying  just passing through, they did not hesitate,, and quickly stepped forward to lift the elderly and the elderly mix onto a wooden bench.
He Ying and  while wiping blood treatment to help the elderly head, while asking the old man's home address, phone, trying to send home for the elderly, but the elderly have been delirious. Seeing the condition of the elderly can not miss,  that call 110. A few minutes later, near Patrol Dai Haolian and Xieqin Huang Lin rushed to the hospital by the police for the elderly, and even the names of the two men did not stay turned away.
"My father always told us, we must thank the people who saved him!" Lu Chao Sen's daughter Lu Yuping told reporters, "Now the community on whether it helped the elderly fall controversial, well-intentioned people can be quickly rescued by his father to make himself very moved, This shows that the community is more than good! "
In order to rescue the elderly interviewed Ho Ying and Zheng Fenli, reporters recorded by the police, contacted them. I heard that reporters want to interview, they feel very surprised that the rescue elderly fall is a very normal thing. That the old man is still in hospital for treatment, they will be together came to the hospital to visit the elderly.
Watching rescued the family so grateful, He Ying and Zheng Fenli actually embarrassed. "Everyone in the family has for the elderly, imagine their parents fell nobody outside help, as children will know how sad?" He Ying said, "No matter how discussions on social, later encountered such a thing I will help him! "
the rescue process on their own with some regret: "never before encountered such a situation,[url=http://bbs.xingping.co/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=279556&fromuid=125866]5JC0N62rT1, to deal with some confusion now think of it, we should first call 120 at the time, but fortunately the condition of the elderly has not been delayed.."
For the community, "help the elderly can not afford to fall" arguments, Lu Chao Sen old man exclaimed: "man have a conscience, to know how famous, if framed his savior, may get some benefit on the economy, but the spirit will lose the peace! "

顶部
李哀侯
新手上路

UID 172662
精华 0
积分 3
帖子 1
威望 3 点
金钱 20 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-10-20
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-23 19:18  资料  个人空间  短消息  加为好友  QQ
北京五环内哪里有找 万众海浪论坛 上门 开奖直播 服务 信息 电话亚视在线-1098-1728,提供开奖直播,开奖直播,本港台直播妹,本港台直播,洋妞(欧美日韩女孩)

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 15:40